Sonja Wilker is passionate about assisting more people to find what excites them…. and making it happen
Sonja Wilker in a nutshell, or not.
I am an explorer, un-rehabilitated workshop junkie, life-artist, dancer and avid lover of travelling, books and shoes, not necessarily in that order. I have also drunk enough tea to sink the Titanic.
I believe I am on the better side of half a century, depending on which angle you are looking at it, and have more than enough experience in just about anything you care to mention. I have dabbled in so many things, some of which are better forgiven and forgotten.
My biggest failing and only addiction at this stage of my life is chocolate, and I have my urges well under control.
My only challenge, and all others stem from this, is that I am impatient. I want everything and I want it now! I must admit, there may be some individuals who do not agree with this.
Sonja Wilker – work experience
I have worked in, for, and with Government, Non-Profit, Corporates and Small Business organisations in many diverse roles. I have worked in and/or managed Marketing (most aspects), Admin, Finances (most aspects), IT (most aspects), Fund Raising, HR, Stock Control, and others that I can’t even remember. I have spent time in Mining, Insurance, and the Fuel industry.
Sonja Wilker – training
I have a 4cm file full of certificates of which the most noteworthy and appropriate are maybe the following:
- Dip Datametrics – University of South Africa (UNISA)– majoring in Psychology and Information Technology
- New Management Development Program (NMDP) – University of Stellebosch (USB)
- Master Practitioner Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) at Advanced Human Technologies
- Consciousness Coaching International delegate (CCI)
- COMENSA member (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa) – to find me you need to type my surname or name in the appropriate search box.
- Strategies and Tactics for Effective Leadership; Facilitating Change – FSA Contact
- Train the Trainer – Applied Learning (pty) Ltd
- Presentation Skills – Dynamic Growth Training Communication Skills for Professionals – Don Gray Associates
- Facilitation Skills – Ernst & Young
- Diploma in IS Project management – Faculty Training Institute
- Health Practitioner:
- Shiatsu level 5
- Swedish Massage (therapeutic)
- Reiki (Usui method) level 2
- Studied Anatomy and Physiology
- Firefighting, First Aid, (Shooting) Range Officer
….and so on.
Sonja Wilker – Speciality
I am an excellent listener. I find what’s missing, what’s not being said, read between the lines, interpret what’s actually implied with the words that are being used, using my discernment and interpretation, some have called it judgement. But I feel judgement comes from a place of making wrong, whereas mine comes from a place of compassion, of having been there, done that… know what it feels like, and would like to assist you to change it if you so wish.